Black Bean & Corn Salsa Recipe
I love this recipe for many reasons:
1. Super easy to throw together in no time.
2. Most of the recipe is canned goods, which I always have on hand.
3. So many healthy veggies, beans and herbs.
4. Delicious with chips, nachos, quesadillas or any Mexican food.
5. Great for guests.
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans Rotel
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a very large bowl, combine the all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips.