Chocolate Brownies Recipe
QUICK AND EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
This is our family favorite chocolate brownie recipe. I particularly like that they are made using cocoa powder, as I always seem to have that on hand, whereas chocolate baking squares I don’t necessarily have in my pantry.
These are great dressed up or just ready to slice and put in lunches.
My family all seems to feel like they are best with a cold glass of milk 🙂
These brownies are easy to mix up and are a one bowl recipe that makes them extra fast and easy.
We even like to dress them up for the holidays, like when we cut out hearts for Valentine’s Day and drizzled melted candy melts on top and finished up with tiny heart sprinkles!
I hope you and your family enjoy them!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Soften the butter or margarine.
- Mix all the ingredients in the order of the recipe.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.