Rainbow M&M Cookies Recipe
M&M cookies have always been one of my very favorite cookies, since I was a teen. In fact, one year for my birthday, I asked for these cookies filled with ice cream and frozen, instead of cake and ice cream!
I love how they turn out all bright and colorful and so fun! They work great for gifts, too. Everyone in my family is thrilled with them, the only problem is that they go so fast!
- 1 cup Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Cream butter and sugars together in a mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of dough, and roll into a ball.
- Bake on parchment paper for 14–15 minutes .