Peanut Butter & Honey No Bake Cookie Recipe
You’ve probably enjoyed chocolate no bake cookies before, but these are for peanut butter lovers, which I sure am!
I got the recipe from a lady whose husband couldn’t eat chocolate and she told me that she just took the standard no bake recipe and didn’t add the cocoa into it. I love how the peanut butter is the star of the show in these delicious cookies.
I also swapped the sugar for honey to make them a little more healthy, but if you want sugar instead, use 1 1/2 cups in this recipe.
Great to make on any day you don’t want to have to heat up the oven.
For shaping them, I either spread them into a square pan and cut them into squares when cool or I use a cookie scoop to shape them. You can just drop them from a spoon, too.
Warning: Be careful to not boil them for more than one minute or they can get really dry and crumbly.
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Large pinch salt
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Bring the honey, milk, and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the oats, peanut butter, vanilla and salt, and stir to combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.