4 Ingredient Sweet & Sour Chicken
This frugal and delicious recipe has been one of our favorite recipes in our family for many years, in fact I used to make it when I was a child for my large family.
You can keep the items for the sauce in your pantry, so it’s easy to make at any time.
It’s so simple and fast to whip up and it also works well cooked in the crockpot, too.
If you prefer meatballs, it makes a fantastic sauce for meatballs over rice, too.
We like the chicken or the meatballs with Rice A Roni, it’s so fast and seasoned perfectly!
- 1 lb chicken parts
- 1 bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 small bottle apricot jam
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken.
- Pour mixture over chicken parts in 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- (Can also add in a can of crushed pineapple, green peppers or onions.)