Fruit Pizza with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Making this pizza was a fun family activity for us. We’ve made this before with sugar cookie dough, but the chocolate chip cookie dough really added a nice caramel flavor and the chocolate and fruit together tasted great!
This is a great dessert if you are going to be serving a crowd, as a little goes a long way.
It’s also the perfect dessert for a pizza party! Let everyone help decorate it and they’ll enjoy it even more.
- 1 batch premade or homemade chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 2 T honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Assorted fruit - berries, peaches, mango, canned pineapple and mandarin oranges, grapes, etc.
- Spread chocolate chip cookie dough into pizza pan.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, honey and vanilla in a bowl
- Spread mixture on top of the cooled cookie pizza.
- Arrange fruit in a pretty pattern.