Pumpkin pancakes are perfect for Fall and they are also so simple to make! The recipe is an amazing buttermilk pancake one that you just add a big scoop of pumpkin in, plus some delicious Autumn spices.
I like how the pumpkin adds a good amount of nutrition into the recipe, with tons of vitamin A and lots of fiber, too.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 2 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Oil for the pan
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Pour buttermilk, oil, pumpkin, spices and eggs into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk.
- Mix gently.
- Cook on a heated, greased griddle.