Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
We love all kinds of chicken salad and we’ve added all kind of extras, from red grapes to pecans.
This recipe has a Mexican flavor from the lime and cilantro and is perfect as a dip with tortilla chips!
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 store bought rotisserie chicken, skin removed and shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 pieces romaine lettuce
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- In a large bowl combine, lime juice, salt, pepper and sour cream.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add in chicken, corn, red pepper, onion and cilantro.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve on top of lettuce and garnish with chips.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.